If you wish to donate a baked good (not to be judged), please deliver to the Kennett High School Gymnasium between 7am and 10am Sunday, February 11.
- All entries must be received between 7AM and 10AM on Sunday, February 11, at Kennett High School, 100 E. South Street, Kennett Square, PA (the morning of the Festival). Judging begins at 10:30AM.
- You will receive a confirmation email when you submit your entry that will direct you to our designated drop-off area.
- Late entries will not be judged, but are welcome and appreciated as tasting samples.
- All entries must be shelf stable; no entries requiring refrigeration will be accepted. Plates and containers should be disposable as they will not be returned.
- An entry may be made from any ingredients, not necessarily from scratch, as long as some type of chocolate or white chocolate is included.
- Recipes need not be your own creation.
- Multiple entries are encouraged. Each entry must have its own entry form and be a complete recipe (example: a full batch of cookies, candies, cupcakes, or brownies or a whole cake; larger quantities are appreciated).
- Following judging, the public will sample the contest entries through the purchase of taste tickets.
Specific Rules for Per Category
- Full-sized cakes only, please. Minimum of 8″ round or 1/4 sheet cake.
- All entries must be shelf stable. No ingredients that require refrigeration. No Cheesecakes.
- Cutting of tasting portions will be done by event staff after the judging.
- An entry will consist of a minimum of 30 cookies. More are greatly appreciated.
- Cookies must be approximately 2-1/2″ in diameter.
- An entry will consist of a minimum of 30 cupcakes. More are greatly appreciated.
- Cupcakes should be a standard size (2″ to 2-1/2″)
- An entry will consist of a minimum of 30 candies. More are greatly appreciated.
- An entry will consist of a minimum of 30 brownies. More are greatly appreciated.
- Brownies must be pre-cut into approximately 2″ x 2″ squares.
- We prefer that they are removed from their original baking dish and placed in a container or on a plate. Any container or plate used will not be returned.
Note: Dessert pops will be categorized for entry purposes based on their interior primary ingredient. Thus, please enter cake pops in Cakes and brownie pops in Brownies, etc.