January 2020 Vendors
Vendors – $200
Vendors are limited in number – don’t wait to submit your application.
- Vendors will be onsite at the event and able to sell or giveaway product to the attendees.
- UWSCC DOES NOT take a percent of sales.
- Vendor booths will be open from 12pm-3pm; this includes the VIP hour, as well as general admission.
- Vendor set-up must be complete by 11am the day of the event.
- Event Vendors must be family-friendly and receive prior approval for their business/product.
UWSCC will provide:
- Up to 3 admission tickets for vendor booth representatives
- These will NOT include tasting tickets. Vendors must buy their own tasting tickets
- 6’ table and two chairs
- Vendors must provide their own table drapes
- Digital media including Festival & UWSCC Facebook pages
- NO electricity will be available onsite
- Banners with stands are acceptable within reason. Banners attached to the table are allowed. NOTHING may be attached to the bleachers
- WiFi will be available onsite
- Set up will begin the day of the event at 10am and must be completed by 11am. There will be no prior access to the event site.
- Breakdown will begin NO EARLIER than 2:45pm and must be completed by 3:30pm
- This is a rain, shine or snow event. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS
- Sampling is highly encouraged
- Sales are allowed as long as a display or sign is present that clearly and prominently indicates that items are for sale and what the cost(s) are
- All vendors must be family-friendly
- All vendors must be approved prior to acceptance
- UWSCC reserves the right to turn anyone down for any reason
- Space is limited, spots are not guaranteed
- Vendors promoting political affiliations will not be accepted
- Vendors must by approved by UWSCC and submit payment by January 17th. Call 610-444-4357.
Attendance is weather dependent but varies between 800-1500 people. Once tickets sales have opened, a better projection can be provided if needed. Attendance is NOT guaranteed and there are NO REFUNDS